Last Modified Date: 28 APRIL 2021
1. What is Personal Data?
For the purpose of this Policy, Personal Data means and includes your name, phone number, address, email address, online identifiers and any other data which, directly or indirectly, can identify you.
2. Personal Data We Collect
2.1 Information Voluntarily Provided To Us. We collect your Personal Data and other information when you visit our Website, place orders, make purchases, sign up or create an account with us, when you interact with our customer service for support or giving us a feedback, when you visits our retail/pop-up stores, or when you subscriber/participate in our survey/review or marketing activities (e.g., subscribing to our newsletter/mailing list, participating in our loyalty programs, contests and sweepstakes, etc.). The Personal Data obtained and collected by us includes:
- Contact information (i.e, your name, phone number, postal address, email address, birthday and any other personal data)
- Details of purchase/order your made and your purchase history
- Your payment information, such as billing address, credit card information and other information required for placing order or to complete the purchase
- Your consumer behaviours and habits
- Information and reason of contacting our customer service, and communication content between you and our customer service
- Internet protocol (IP) address and other device identifiers
- Your login information, browser type, browser plug-in types, operation system, time zone setting
- Information about your visit of our Website pages (e.g, products you searched or viewed for, the amount of time you spend on each page, crashes and download errors and response times)
You may adjust your browser settings to decline cookies or limit certain tracking. However, such change, adjustment or limitation may impact your experience of certain services/features on our Website, or you may not be able to take full advantage of our offerings.
2.3 Facebook Connect. Our Website has an option of using the "Facebook Connect" feature, a service of the Facebook social media network, to log in your registered account on our Website. By using this feature, you will be redirected to the Facebook website and log in your registered account by using your Facebook user information. Your Facebook profile will then be linked with our Website, and those information you have consented to be used will be shared with us.
- These information may include your first name, last name, profile image, gender, birthday, email address, place of residence, list of friends, habits, preference and interests. For more information about Facebook Connect and access to the relevant privacy settings, please visit this Facebook webpage: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
2.5 Combination of Information. We may combine the information we collect, obtain or receive from and above you set forth in clauses 2.1 to 2.4 above.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data
3.1 To Perform A Contract With You. We use and process your Personal Data to perform a contract with you and carry out our contractual obligations, including processing the order(s) you have placed and the payments, or take step that you have requested to enter into a contract.
3.2 For Our Legitimate Interest. We use and process your Personal Date for our legitimate interests, and our interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms. Our legitimate interests include:
- To manage your registered account(s) or membership with us
- To run and develop our business activities
- To pursue and conduct general marketing and promotional activities
- To provide you with our customer services, such as after-sale service, answering your queries, and providing you with the required products, services or information
- To invite your feedback in order to improve our products, service and Website
- To conduct research, review and analysis
- To manage and administer our accounts and record
- To prevent or detect fraud and abuses of our Website
3.3 Based On Your Consent. In addition, based on your consent, we also use and process your Personal Date for other marketing purpose:
- To communicate with you on updates about our products
- To deliver the type of product that may be of interest to you, including tailored advertisements
- To personalize and customize your Website experience
WATR DD DATA PROTECTION
Who And How We Share Your Personal Data
We do not sell your Personal Data. We do share your Personal Data as follows:
- Authorized Personnel.Within Water DD, only the duly authorized personnel would have access to your Personal Data as necessary to perform duties for the purposes set forth in clause 2 above.
- Other Third Parties.In addition, we share your Personal Data to the following third parties:
- Service Providers, including service providers for (a) web hosting, analytics and related services, (b) payment processing, (c) order fulfilment and shipping, (d) fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and (e) marketing services on our behalf. The service providers are obligated contractually not to use, share or disclose your Personal Data unless as necessary to perform the services on our behalf or to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Business Partners with whom we may collaborate in offering offer products
- Advertising Partners, who will be allowed to set cookies or other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities on our Website. We may also share with them certain selected personal information, such as purchase records and demographic information. They may use the information collected for "interest-based advertising" and "online behaviour advertising, i.e, to deliver tailored or targeted advertisings to you on other websites.
- Trusted Third Parties, where disclosure is necessary (a) to protect the security or integrity of our databases or our Website; (b) for legal proceedings (e.g, legal action against pirated, counterfeit or unauthorised products) and to take precautions against legal liability; (c) in connection with the management of our business and operations; (d) in the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, change of control or any other similar event, to the extent permitted by applicable law; or (e) as required by applicable law or regulations, to the extent compatible with this Privacy.